[3830] IARU K0RF M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K6RF@aol.com
Subject: [3830] IARU K0RF M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 16:44:50 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: K0RF
Operator(s): W0UA K0RF
Station: K0RF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CO

  160:
   80:    44           10        6
   40:   425           35       38
   20:  1353           40       52
   15:   872    17     41       44
   10:    47           14       10
-------------------------------------
Total:  2741    17    141      150  Total Score = 3,155,895

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

I don't know if we win anything else, but we deserve the Butt-In-Chair award.
Neither of us were out of the chair for more than 15 minutes during the whole
contest. It was pretty intense all of the time with great propagation.  Too bad
the noise was so bad.  Twenty and fifteen sounded more like 40 and lower bands.
We used beverages even on 20M.
As usual, George did the running and I did the search and pounce duties. We had
a fun time and worked lots of DX.

Thanks for the Qs and see you in the next one.

&3,

Chuck and George