[3830] IARU KC1RET SOAB(A)SSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KC1RET SOAB(A)SSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 14:55:35 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KC1RET
Operator(s): KC1RET
Station: KC1RET

Class: SOAB(A)SSB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

   40:           7      1       6
   20:          39     10      16
   15:          10      2       8
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      56     13      30  Total Score = 6,450

This is my first IARU-HF contest.  I started late and the conditions were quite
bad with very few stations heard. Running LP was a big challenge as most
stations I could hear simply could not hear me. I took a break to have dinner
with family and came back late in my evening to much better condx.  I did work a
small number of the WRTC stations, which was my goal.  Sadly few were heard and
fewer still could hear me.  The solar cycle giveth and the solar cycle taketh
away. Overall a very casual effort but already looking to next year!