[3830] IARU NU4E SOAB(A)Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] IARU NU4E SOAB(A)Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 13:49:48 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: NU4E
Operator(s): NU4E
Station: NU4E

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:    1      0      1       0
   80:   17      1      6       5
   40:   14      1      1       1
   20:   96     53     22      24
   15:   54     12     11      22
   10:    1      0      1       0
-------------------------------------
Total:  183     67     42      52  Total Score = 86,104

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Couldn't make it to our regular M/S event at K4RM due to work on Saturday.
Wanted to hand out points to HQ and WRTC stations. Worked all WRTC participants
at least once, unfortunately my 40m antenna gave up. Tried to find the cause
with a flash light in the woods but it wouldn't work.
Was fun to chase the superb WRTC OPs in Italy