[3830] IARU PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] IARU PJ4A(@PJ4G) M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 12:28:03 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: PJ4A
Operator(s): KU8E K4BAI
Station: PJ4G

Class: M/S LP
QTH: PJ4
Operating Time (hrs): 23:15
Remote Operation

  160:
   80:     6            2       3
   40:   303     9     20      24
   20:   937    72     26      26
   15:   622    56     29      30
   10:   114           10      16
-------------------------------------
Total:  1982   137     87      99  Total Score = 1,873,950

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Fred, WW4LL for letting use the BeLoud.us ststion in Bonaire.

We unfortunately lost the KPA1500 amplifier after the first few hours of the
contest so the majority spent was running 100 watts. That changed our strategy
and we spent most of our time on CW. We still had big pileups because the
antennas at the station are very good. Also had some issues with the internet
dropping out but that's just beyond our control when you run a contest remotely
to a station that's 2900 km away.

We will be back in-person in Bonaire for CQWW DX CW in November. Right now the
planned operators are K4BAI, KU8E, N8VW and K3MD. CU then...

Jeff KU8E and John K4BAI