[3830] IARU N4XL SOAB(A)Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, knason00@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU N4XL SOAB(A)Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 12:18:43 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: N4XL
Operator(s): N4XL
Station: N4XL

Class: SOAB(A)Mixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 20
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:    8             5        1
   40:  111     21     17       29
   20:  556     99     37       47
   15:  275     30     26       38
   10:   17     10      9        8
-------------------------------------
Total:  967    160     94      123  Total Score = 859,971

Club: Swamp Fox Contest Group

Comments:

Slow Saturday morning, but picked up later in afternoon. A few good runs into
EU. People seemed politer than usual.

Surprised Sunday AM at 1030z to find opening to the west on 40. Able to work
JH1, YB8, 4E9, and KH8 one after another on SSB with 100 watts and a vertical.
Later was CQing to EU and had a few JA's call me while pointed NE. Was able to
snag GR2 on 10 and B8 on 15 in the last few minutes. So used to that those years
without them and I'd forgotten how unusual propagation can happen when the
sunspots are around.

Thanks all for Q's. Remember working SFCG members K2SX, WN4AFP, and N4IQ.

Kevan N4XL

TS590x2
Bencher Skyhawk at 50 ft
Elevated 40/80 vertical