[3830] IARU KM4SII SOAB(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, km4siinc@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IARU KM4SII SOAB(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 09 Jul 2023 06:21:55 +0000
                    IARU HF World Championship - 2023

Call: KM4SII
Operator(s): KM4SII
Station: KM4SII

Class: SOAB(A)CW LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   58            1        1
   20:   59            1        1
   15:   45            2        4
   10:
-------------------------------------
Total:  162     0      4        6  Total Score = 7,860

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Having lost a key antenna in the days leading up to the contest (RIP 20m delta
loop) meant there would be no serious effort in this contest for me. Instead, I
decided to focus only on working WRTC stations. Almost all of my QSOs were with
the WRTC competitors over in Italy.

Despite my poor backup 20m antenna being my 40m dipole loaded up on 20m, I was
able to achieve a clean sweep of WRTC stations on that band. A late start
(1930z) meant I missed a number of teams on 15m, but I was still able to work a
decent number. I only missed I47W on 40m who unfortunately seemed to be battling
noise across the bands. I was able to work all other WRTC teams without a hitch
on 40m, but I could not even get so much as a "?" out of I47W. I heard
no WRTC stations on 10m or 80m when I was on.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73,
Mason - KM4SII