[3830] RAC Day N7NR(@WA6TQT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7NR@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RAC Day N7NR(@WA6TQT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 18:06:00 +0000
                    RAC Canada Day Contest - 2023

Call: N7NR
Operator(s): K6JO N6KI N7NR WQ6X VE4EA
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):
Remote Operation

   80:    6              4
   40:  127     17       8         7
   20:  176    178      11        11
   15:  176    243      11        10
   10:    5              1
Total:  490    438      35        28  Total Score = 339,192

We all thank John, WA6TQT, for allowing us to use his outstanding station.

Although it was decided to use my callsign for this contest, Cary (VE4EA), was
the manager of this contest and he gets all of the credit for putting together
and organizing an excellent group of ops.  We worked together well and had fun
even though condx from our SoCal QTH were not good this year (and we experienced
problematic slowness in the logging for reasons TBD (probably due to the linkage
of the logs from the run and mult stations).

TU to all callers!
73, Dave, N7NR