[3830] ICWC MST W7BRS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdw@w7brs.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST W7BRS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 03 Jul 2023 14:07:46 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Jul 3

Call: W7BRS
Operator(s): W7BRS
Station: W7BRS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WA

Total:  35  Mults = 35  Total Score = 1,225

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

50 minutes running, 10 minutes S/P - 21-22 wpm.

Not bad, had calls in bursts.  Good conditions until whatever the heck that is
(radar? something)..  "Alexa, turn off the radar unless you think it's
super critical."

Thanks for the QSO and QRS. Much appreciated.  I throw ADIF logs of MST into my
software to replay the calls audibly to practice copying you.  It helps.

Some DX in there. VA3, R8, JH4, JJ1, DS1 (that was a bit of a surprise) - MNI
THX.
Snuck in K2C on CW which I was missing from the chart.  Anyone heard K2E, K2F on
CW yet?
Oh and the best part was just prior to MST, I heard TM13COL but couldn't make a
QSO. Tried.

All good, KPA-500 humming along nice.  Had it a week so far and some QSO seem
easier that I can be heard a bit better.

K3, KPA+KAT-500, Vibroplex Deluxe and .. my coffee cup is empty!

73, Later,

Jeff