[3830] CWopsT NN4K Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN4K Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 03:59:53 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jun 29

Call: NN4K
Operator(s): NN4K
Station: NN4K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Total:  29  Mults = 29  Total Score = 841

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the Qs. Was it band conditions? My signal? Inquiring mind would like
to know. Seems like you were having a hard time hearing me this session. Double
checked the antenna connections, tuner....  Even worked some EU stations on 40
and Stan in HI so if you could hear me we had a QSO. I'll chalk it up to
conditions unless you heard something on my signal that wasn't good. Appreciate
any feedback. Didn't make so many Qs in this session as I kept busy checking for
problems. See you next week.

73 Mac
FT2000, Alpha 78, EFHW, N1MM+ Logger