[3830] King of Spain SSB ED4H SOAB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] King of Spain SSB ED4H SOAB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 12:21:14 +0000
                    His Maj. King of Spain Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: ED4H
Operator(s): EA4HWT EA4HRJ
Station: ED4H

Class: SOAB QRP
QTH: Madrid

Total:  233   128  Total Score = 47,232

I would like to express my gratitude, especially to Victor EA4HRJ. Without his
help, this portable operation would not have been possible.

Operating in a portable setup already presents its challenges, but running a
contest is truly an odyssey, from setting up the mast to maintaining a logbook.
(Yes, the old-fashioned way with a paper log. Sorry for the duplicate entries!)

This was my first experience off-grid QRP in contest, and I must admit that
despite feeling nervous, I had a lot of fun and learned a lot.

ED4H
OFF-GRID CONTEST