[3830] ARRL FD W6YX 1F LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kn6myi@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD W6YX 1F LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 01:24:49 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2023

Call: W6YX
Operator(s): WD6T N7MH K6TJ KG4UHM KM6WCC KE6FZS KN6ZYO KN6MYI
Station: W6YX

Class: 1F LP
QTH: SCV

  160:
   80:    7
   40:  115
   20:  535    164      6
   15:  312     54
    2:          20
  222:           7
  432:          15
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------

Club: Stanford Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

This year, the main organisers for W6YX's Field Day effort were unavailable and
so we had a casual Field Day in a demonstrative instead of a competitive mood,
operating 1F mainly CW/SSB, plus a VHF/UHF station on FM.  Most of the Qs on the
main transmitter were by Dave WD6T, with Mike N7MH contributing a few hours
early in the morning on Sunday.  We lost our 40m yagi during a storm recently
and had to make do with wire antennas, which seemed to have had an impact.

All the participants had a lot of fun, and we were also visited by Dave Leeson
W6NL and Barbara Leeson K6BL, as well as the ARRL SCV Section Manager James
NV6W.  This was also an opportunity to welcome the incoming student officers and
say farewell to the outgoing ones.