[3830] ARRL FD K7NT 1A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD K7NT 1A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 06:21:38 +0000

  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  408    241     649  Total Score = 2,114

Club: Spokane DX Association

Comments:

Dan K7NXL and Bob WV7W and I (Mike K7NT) decided to take on
  Field Day this year. Dan and I scouted for a good location t
  hat was up high and away from noise sources, and where we co
  uld take my RV for an operating base. We found a great vista
   point in the Horse Heaven Hills of South Eastern Washington
   state, I contacted the county parks department with the req
  uest to stay over Friday and Saturday nights and received pe
  rmission. We used my Spider Bean 47' aluminum push up mast a
  nd we made a fan inverted vee for 80, 40 and 20. I also had
  a small dual band VHF/UHF yagi with 3 elements on 144 and 5
  elements on 440. The yagi went on top and the inverted vee w
  as at about 42'. It all worked perfectly and it was a great
  time! The high bands were not as good as hoped but we quickl
  y found out that we had a decent signal comparatively. Looki
  ng forward to the next FD and some portable operations! 73,
  Mike K7NT