[3830] ARRL FD N4PX 3A LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD N4PX 3A LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2023 00:16:59 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2023

Call: N4PX
Operator(s): K4HWS W4SDX NR4L WV4P KG4LTT WW5M KO4NOL KK4ZYY AC6ZM
Station: N4PX

Class: 3A LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

  160:
   80:  174     34      15
   40:  336      0     223
   20:  247     76     161
   15:  153     30      66
   10:   21             13
    6:                  58
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:  931    149     536  Total Score = 6,998

Club: HAM-ARC

Comments:

N4PX Field Day 2023 is in the books.
Hot, Understaffed, frustrating... A perfect Field Day.
Thanks to everyone that showed up, Once again we managed to put on an event with
#'s much bigger than could be expected thanks to the tireless hard work of a
handful of local hams.
Field Day is designed to Suck, it's June, outdoors... Heat, bugs etc. That's why
it is the best training we can get. I love seeing folks embrace the suck, push
through and then PROVE their skills by putting up a huge score... THAT is the
measure of an Operator.
We were blessed this year with the addition of Bill Maddock from far west TN.
His CW skills put almost 50% of the Q's in the log and really raised the bar...
Those of us that have tried to learn CW now have a drive to do so. Thanks a lot
Bill, you really showed up and showed out. Local op Richard Zingery became his
right hand man for the duration, filling in as needed, absorbing information and
allowing Bill's Skills to really shine. This type of cooperation is what makes
these events special and why our group does so well.
I'd miss several if I tried to name names of operators but one standout this
year was Carson Shelby, In years past he's had a limited involvement... but
always involved. This year he showed up big and was The Difference maker,
allowing other ops to get some much needed rest. Thanks Carson !
Thanks to everyone that Came, Visited, brought supplies etc.
See you Soon @ Winter Field Day  !
Ron, WV4P