[3830] ICWC MST NG7M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST NG7M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 20:04:41 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1900Z Jun 26

Call: NG7M
Operator(s): NG7M
Station: NG7M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Utah
Operating Time (hrs): 41 min

Total:  48  Mults = 47  Total Score = 2,256

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Jumped on late and got 41 minutes in.  I was surprised to see more skimmer spots
on 40M a little later in the hour.  I moved to 40 to take a listen and there was
nothing to hear out here in Utah.  It's just too early... starts at 1pm local
time.  But it does look like the east coast was probably getting some Q's on 40
meters.  3pm or 4pm would work on 40 here.  Anyway, it's all fun!  Max NG7M

--
Max NG7M
ng7m@arrl.net