[3830] ARRL FD AH7RF 1A QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL FD AH7RF 1A QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2023 11:10:41 +0000
                    ARRL Field Day - 2023

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: 1A QRP
QTH:

  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
----------------------------
Total:   5      0       0  Total Score = 10

FT450D, 5W, hustler, Magic Island, Honolulu, Hawaii.

Not what I planned for field day, but happy to get out and make contacts. Very
limited time to play radio! Highlight was going to N3GWR's house on Sunday and
commiserating on the band conditions, with a fancy handmade pizza for lunch.

And yes, I did give 1A PAC as the exchange. Ok, I admit, I winged it, and didn't
fully read the rules. I saw 'portable' and thought that was me. Lol. I'm sure it
doesn't matter too much, since it seems I was trying to golf here (low score).
I'll get it right next time :-)

Thanks very much for the contacts, I ended up with 2 new states :-)

Aloha and 72

Heather
AH7RF