[3830] All Asian CW JJ2YRE(JH2QXG) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, qqhe7vf9k@vega.ocn.ne.jp
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW JJ2YRE(JH2QXG) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 23:08:26 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: JJ2YRE
Operator(s): JH2QXG
Station: JJ2YRE

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Izu Shizuoka
Operating Time (hrs):

   20: 1004    79
Total: 1004    79  Total Score = 217,882

This year was a continued participation of the 20m SOHP from last year.
 Due to the magnetic storm that occurred just before the contest, Europe was
good, but North America was not good as expected. The first day Europe was also
excellent, but the second day was far from what was expected from the first
day.
 Despite the rainy season in Japan, the weather was good, without thunderstorms
or strong winds. However, when the antenna was turned from north to west, the
noise extremely increased, I could not hear the weak signals, so I had to keep
the antenna turned toward North America when running Europe, which was
disappointing.
 Thanks for all calling me. Also, as always, special thanks to JR2PZX. And
thanks to JR2ADB and JR2MIC who enjoyed the contest with me.
 See you WWCW.
 Dey JH2QXG