[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3IQZ Single Op-Analog LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rpage@cogeco.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3IQZ Single Op-Analog LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 20:45:13 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: VE3IQZ
Operator(s): VE3IQZ
Station: VE3IQZ

Class: Single Op-Analog LP
QTH: FN04 Peterborough on

    2:   2     2
  222:   0     0
  432:   1     1
  903:   0     0
  1.2:   0     0
  2.3:   0     0
  3.4:   0     0
  5.7:   0     0
  10G:   0     0
  24G:   0     0
-------------------
Total:   3     3  Total Score = 10

Club: Peterborough Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Heard and worked 3 stations in the first 2 hours. Very disappointed in the lack
of ssb and cw in recent (5 years)vhf contests. I couldn't even get any locals
interested due to lack of ANALOG activity. Thanks to VE3SST/rover and VE3ZV it
was not a total wipe out.The radio sat on 144.190 - 230 about 16 hours total
with no activity. Did not hear anything, ssb or cw on 6 metres.
Sadly, for me,and others the activity on FT* digital accounts for the lack of
signals on "REAL RADIO".
Yes, it is the most sensitive mode available, but also the most useless mode for
anything but padding scores, mostly on 6 meters, and useless for anything
without a computer.
Its time to put "REAL RADIO" back in ARRL
VE3IQZ, since 1977