[3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K1RZ Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 13:23:02 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K1RZ
Operator(s): K1RZ
Station: K1RZ

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: FM19jh
Operating Time (hrs): 26.75

    6:  362   132
    2:  171    55
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  533   187  Total Score = 99,671

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

2 and 6 meters were very good through the weekend.  Near continuous E-Skip on
6m.  And some E-Skip on 2 meters too, which always adds to the fun. Worked KE5FN
EL19, W5EME EM32, N5EKO EM20 and WB5TUF EL29 on 2m FT8. Rovers were out in good
numbers with K0BAK, WB0POH, N2ZBH, WR7Z, KD1RX, VE3GKT, KE4WMF, W8BRY, AC0RA,
K0AXX, NV4B, W5TN, KF2MR, VE3OIL and K5TR adding many QSOs and Grids to the log.
 Thanks Rovers!  And Alex W1FET/MM in three grids (FL64, FL66 and FL67)
"along the rhumb line from St. Thomas, USVI to Buzzards Bay, MA on my 44
foot LOA “yacht” ".  Thanks Alex.  Fair Winds and Following Seas to
you.  Thanks to all those on the air this weekend, and particularly those I was
fortunate enough to work.  :)  Thanks to ARRL for sponsoring and reporting on
this event.   73,  Dave  K1RZ