[3830] All Asian CW N9RV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW N9RV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2023 03:33:45 +0000
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 11
OpMode: 2BSIQ

   80:   26    19
   40:  186    75
   20:  281   114
   15:  261   105
Total:  753   313  Total Score = 243,827

Club: Big Sky Contesters

Comments:

Missed the first night, but I don't think that was too bad because conditions
started off pretty disturbed.  Some good rate with a lot of slow stuff in
between.  I really tried to make a 10 meter QSO, but I could not hear anything
that the W6 and W5 stations were working.

Summer conditions are interesting with the 15m morning openings to JA.  Not much
rate, but pretty interesting how some stations are super loud.