[3830] WVQP K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.log
Subject: [3830] WVQP K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2023 14:16:31 +0000
                    West Virginia QSO Party - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

   80:    6      1      0
   40:    9     14      0
   20:    5      2      0
----------------------------
Total:   20     17      0  Mults = 17  Total Score = 1,369

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Generally horrible band conditions from GA to WV Saturday.  20M was mostly too
long and 40M was mostly too short during the day.  Late after signals were
better on 40 and gone on 20.  QRN from nearby storms was terrible on 40 and
almost impossible.  I worked all but one WV station I heard. Tried running
mainly on 40 SSB and there was one WV station who called and i couldn't get his
call. Sorry about that.  Thanks especially to the mobiles for making the effort
on a very poor propagation weekend.  73, John, K4BAI