[3830] ARRL June VHF KF6NCX Single Op-Analog HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KF6NCX Single Op-Analog HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2023 23:25:00 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op-Analog HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  26     19
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  26     19  Total Score = 494

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Wow!  When 6 meters suddenly opened up Sunday afternoon, I understood why it is
called "the magic band." I'm not sure how much time I put into the
contest.  I was switching between 6 meters and HF bands in the SKCC WES. I did
not hear much on 6 on Saturday.  That day I made three cw qsos, two of which
were pre-arranged.  Things did not seem much better Sunday until that big
opening in the mid-afternoon.  Then I made 23 more qsos, 20 cw and three ssb,
all within about an hour.  It was exciting and fun!  Thanks for the qsos! 73,
Larry