[3830] CWopsT RM2D Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT RM2D Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:11:10 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 14

Call: RM2D
Operator(s): RM2D
Station: RM2D

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vereya

Total:  68  Mults = 54  Total Score = 3,672

Club: Russian Contest Club

Comments:

How many of CWOps members are not using Reverse Beacon Network (or any other
cluster program using RBN as indata)? A US ham appeared after few minutes on the
RUN frequency I had for a long time. He was weak, but definitely hearable, and
visible on my RBN. Instead of checking RBN before CQ-ing, the result is that
this US station did not work a single European - and subsequently me working
very few NA on our "common" frequency. Yes, please ask
"QRL?" but ALSO keep an eye on the band map from the cluster... It is
very questionable to be blocked for any contacts across the pond, just because
of ignorance of listening and checking who that weak station is on the other
end. He might not be weak in his own continent. As I have said a thousand times,
CWT rules should be revised, to stimulate also cross-continent contacts. Before
this is implemented, there will be a NA CWT in parallell with a European (rest
of the world CWT)...