[3830] ARRL June VHF N1NQD Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N1NQD Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 18:21:58 +0000

    50  FT8    134     134   96   1.0
    50  USB      9       9    2   1.0
   144  USB      9       9    7   1.0
   222  USB      2       4    1   2.0
   420  USB      2       4    1   2.0
 Total  Both   159     163  109   1.0
Score: 17,767
1 Mult = 1.5 Q's
First time using SO2R, kept the FTDX 101 on 6m FT8/FT4, and the FT-736r on SSB
for 6 thru 70cm, with small amps for each.  (At the end of the contest, I
realized I had forgotten to turn on the 1.25m amp, oh well).  Have to try and be
more agressive with the rovers, sat several times waiting for them to return
from other bands, and didn't hear them again.  Also, not getting a return on a
FT8 contact that was questionable resulted in wasted time and NIL.  The worst
were when you sent your reply, and they just stopped transmitting altogether, so
no clue was it good or bad.  All in all, it was fun, and I learned some good
stuff about how the station is operating.  73- Barry