[3830] ARRL June VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, xeroid58@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF NR2C Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 14:50:17 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: NR2C
Operator(s): NR2C
Station: NR2C

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 24.5

    6:  162    97
    2:   67    25
  222:   24     7
  432:   29     8
  903:   22     6
  1.2:   24     6
  2.3:   14     5
  3.4:    7     3
  5.7:    8     3
  10G:   20     6
  24G:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  377   166  Total Score = 111,054

Club: Rochester VHF Group

Comments:

Put in many hours rebuilding my tower and then rebuilding it again and it paid
off in double any previous scores. Had a great time and continued learning but
still have a lot to go.

Thank you to all who helped and reached out to me during the contest. It was so
much fun running the bands with you guys!

Now, to replace 6M antenna, fix 3G transverter receive, add the 1.2G amp, fix
432 receive issue, repair the TM-742A 2m transmit, plus whatever else I break in
the process.

Can't wait for August !!