[3830] ARRL June VHF KC4HW Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jim.kc4hw@gmail.com, adeweese3@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KC4HW Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:26:28 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW N4IDH
Station: KC4HW

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: em61
Operating Time (hrs):

    6:  258   127
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  258   127  Total Score = 32,766

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Operated from Frank Jackson State Park, Opp, Al - EM61. Actually there are alot
of 6m ops from my home grid (EM71) so I decided to go over to the state park,
where there is only one activity op and see if we could co-exist.  Actually I
was close to him, but never heard him.

Ran with 75 watts and a brand new 4L homebrew design by YU7EF.  In fact I was
sitting at my picnic table around 8:30PM local using the light from the battery
power drill to prepare the Boom to Mast mount plate.  It actually turned our
pretty good.  Put my own twist on the design using EZNEC with help from KV5W and
AC6LA that help me late last year.  Used available aluminum that I had for
years.  All in all, the antenna worked great!  Was easy to put up and
transported in the truck bed with no problem.

OK, thanks for the QSOs and to all that participated in the success of this
outing.

Jim/KC4HW
Al/N4IDH