[3830] ARRL June VHF K0BAK/R Limited Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K0BAK/R Limited Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 22:15:13 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K0BAK/R
Operator(s): K0BAK
Station: K0BAK

Class: Limited Rover LP
QTH: EPA

    6:   93    47
    2:   76    24
  222:   16     5
  432:   17     6
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  202    88  Total Score = 20,680

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

Barely got the rover vehicle ready after damage over the winter. But all the
frenzied work was worth it, I had my best RL score ever by a good margin. Spent
most of Sunday harvesting mults on 6m FT8. With a couple of exceptions, all my
contacts above 2m were skeds ... not good IMHO. I **really** miss being able to
make SSB contacts on 6m or 2m, then moving those contacts through all my
bands...without skeds. Activated FM19(x2), FN10, FM29, FN20, FM18, FM28 in SE PA
and NE MD. Got contacts in 5 countries, including Trinidad, Cuba, Mexico; I
don't think I got father than Canada in all my other VHF contests.