[3830] ARRL June VHF VE3RWJ Single Op-Analog QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3rwj@winsystem.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF VE3RWJ Single Op-Analog QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:51:14 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: VE3RWJ
Operator(s): VE3RWJ
Station: VE3RWJ

Class: Single Op-Analog QRP
QTH: FN03AF
Operating Time (hrs): n/a

    2:  57     4
  222:
  432:  39     4
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  96     8  Total Score = 1,088

Club: Ontario VHF Association

Comments:

That was a fun weekend. I did better than expected, considering I was running 50
W FM on 2 M and 70 CM.

As usual, things were booming in from Western NY and northwest PA on Sunday
morning before about 9:30, but I could not raise anyone. I need to coordinate
better with people in the nearby US states for September, so they turn their
beams my way early on Sunday, before the enhancement dies.

Thanks to everyone who gave me a contact this time around, including one person
with three callsigns, and several people with two, as well as several rovers who
made contact from a few grids. 😊