[3830] ARRL June VHF K5OF Single Op-Analog LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, cpitts@ec.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K5OF Single Op-Analog LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:18:04 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K5OF
Operator(s): K5OF
Station: K5OF

Class: Single Op-Analog LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 14:05

    6:  135    74
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  135    74  Total Score = 9,768

Jumped on Saturday start time, sleep deprived from my midnight shift and lack of
activity made that even tougher...Saturday doldrums!

41 qso's in the log at qrt 0132z , ugh!

Sunday lots of fun as conditions and activity picked up. Highlights began around
1844z while looking sw/west/nw got called by VA1JON FN85 and then VO1SIX
GN27...nice loud signals from both as I quickly rotated toward them. Then at
1852z got calls from a few out west to DM15, CM98 and a few others ending around
2029z...so about 90 minutes of nice qso's in the log.

Some of the DM and DN grids were getting in the log before qrt from here at
0300z

Around 60-70 percent calling and the remainder S&P. The rotor got a work
out!

73! Ed K5OF