[3830] ARRL June VHF KA6BIM SO 3Band-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ka6bim@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KA6BIM SO 3Band-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 15:16:23 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KA6BIM
Operator(s): KA6BIM
Station: KA6BIM

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes HP
QTH: Oregon CN73

    6:  492   238
    2:    6     5
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  498   243  Total Score = 121,014

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

WOW! Simply Amazing.  Best conditions I have had yet in my mere 9 years of VHF
contesting here in the Pacific Northwest. I thought last year was good, but this
blew it away.  Saturday 6 mtrs was open from the start until about midnight.  It
was still open just everyone else had gone to bed.  By the end of Saturday I had
already blown past my last years final results.  Sunday started much slower, but
 picked up steam as the day went. It was going strong at the end. My EU opening
lasted about 3 minutes.  4 callers and then gone. Missed the PA & ON callers
but completed 1 qso with England Only other DX was Mexico & Alaska.  Did not
hear Hawaii, or any JA stations. Final score was almost 4X last years, which had
been my highest yer.  This years score was about twice the total scores of all
previous 8 years combined.  Yeah Sunspots!!!