[3830] ARRL June VHF N2NT Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N2NT Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 14:26:02 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: N2NT
Operator(s): N2NT N2NC W2RQ WW2Y
Station: N2NT

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN20si

    6:  463   144
    2:  326    65
  222:   56    24
  432:   68    25
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  913   258  Total Score = 267,546

Club: Mt Airy VHF Radio Club

Comments:

We were on the fringe for many of the 6m Es openings.  Fun to watch the real
time DXMAPS page to see what the rest of North America is doing.

FT4 handles the quick 50 MHz QSB great.  We should try and use it more, not just
when the band is wide open.  CW would be even better :')

We had some 144 MHz Es to Texas Sunday evening.  That's two June VHF contests in
a row with 2 meter Es for us.

The 2m Larcan amp repair passed the test (failed in January contest).

Nice to have KM3T and W2RQ visit for a few hours Sunday.

- John N2NC, for the N2NT VHF crew