[3830] ARRL June VHF K6RO SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ro54@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K6RO SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 12:39:10 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K6RO
Operator(s): K6RO
Station: K6RO

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: SDG

    6:  157    86
    2:    2     1
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  159    87  Total Score = 13,833

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

I was hoping to do a full time 3 band contest,but I had 2 tennis matches
scheduled for Saturday in Palos Verdes.
I got home Saturday night about 7pm,and only made 32 q's before I went to bed.
Sunday I spent most of the day working around the house and watching 6 meters.
I tried many times on 2m and 440 FM,but nobody was there. I missed the Saturday
opportunity.
I also tried 6m FT4,and saw a few stations ,but they did not copy me.
Lots of QSB on 6m,and sometimes it took 5 tries to work a station.
I probably did not log at least 10 q's ,as they were gone after the first
decode.
I hope next year to have a better 6m antenna up,and will not have tennis on the
same day.
Thanks for the q's,
Larry k6ro

K3S/100