[3830] ARRL June VHF K7DR SO 3Band-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7DR SO 3Band-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 07:54:39 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SO 3Band-All Modes LP
QTH: MI

    6:  47     27
    2:  15     11
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  62     38  Total Score = 2,356

IC-7000 100w 6M / 50w 2M
6m - rotatable dipole at 20 ft
2m - 7el M2 at 15 ft
N3FJP 6.6.4 VHF Log / WSJT-x 2.6.1

First N3FJP VHF Log and WSJT-x work seamlessly together, just check off a few
boxes on each program to set up UDP send/receive and you are ready. It's
actually simple.

I have a summertime VHF hamshack setup in s 16x16 storage shed, that has
electricity and work bench for a nice place to work on antenna projects, it's
actually bigger than my shack in the house. It hasn't rained in 23 days, so of
coarse it rained all Sunday afternoon, continuously. Saturday in the 80's,
Sunday afternoon in upper 50's!

I did some tests Friday night and 6M opened and heard a few beacons and got some
good sig reports. Saturday... nothing. Condx flat, could hear a few weak Es
openings but that was it. You could tell it was flat because there was actually
activity on 2M.

Sunday got off to another slow start, 6M was better with Es openings but never
very strong. Finally had more consistent 6M Es Sunday evening to Southeast and
South Central US. In last hour had opening to AZ and CA.

73
Dave - K7DR
EN82ln

Next FD (An operating event)