[3830] ARRL June VHF K7MDL Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7mdl@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF K7MDL Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:56:29 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: K7MDL
Operator(s): K7MDL
Station: K7MDL

Class: Single Op-All Modes HP
QTH: CN88

    6:  155    75
    2:   36    11
  222:    9     4
  432:   12     4
  903:    4     3
  1.2:    4     3
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  220   100  Total Score = 25,300

Club: Pacific Northwest VHF Society

Comments:

Had no plan but Saturday 6M was open, eventually across the whole US.  There was
a a decent rate of contacts to be made most of the day and evening with the
luxury of prioritizing new grids (mults).  Half my contacts were mults.  This
score is 5x my highest home station score for any contest covering >20 years.
 I mostly operate rover in summers however and home station operation is not
usually a high score effort.   6M setup is 80W into a rotatable moxon 7ft above
ground.