[3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op-Analog LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@venturecomm.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF WD0T Single Op-Analog LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:23:52 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op-Analog LP
QTH: DN94

    6:  189   107
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  189   107  Total Score = 20,223

Club: Great Places Contest Club

Comments:

Enjoy 6m a lot when its up and running, such as Sunday evening. I was just gonna
play a little in it, but put most of my time in on Saturday as it rained and I
couldn't get outside. So about 9 hours Saturday and 2 hours Sunday. Saturday
conditions were very popcorn, no sustained openings, but Sunday evening good
opening to EM, DM, CN, CM grids, lot of fun. Very thankful I could put in some
time.

Just did an analog only 6m operation, very fun!

Thanks for the fun contest, congrats to K7BG for the big score here in DN94, and
thanks all for the Q's and grids.

73, God Bless Todd WD0T