[3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E Single Op-All Modes HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KU8E Single Op-All Modes HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:15:58 +0000

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100 , Acom 1000 ~ 500 watts, Directive Systems 5 element yagi in tree @ 45
feet

Single Band 6 Meters

CW  122/47
FT8 116/67
SSB 156/45

Interesting conditions. Not able to run much on CW/SSB until late Sunday
afternoon. Good E Skip to W8/W9/W0 and west coast on Sunday. Not much to the
east coast which is unusual for us in Georgia. Even though it's pretty boring
FT8 kept me on the air working people. I guess those Sporadic E clouds weren't
in the right spot for us this time around. See you in the next one (CQWW VHF) in
July.

Jeff KU8E