[3830] ARRL June VHF N7T Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ae0ee@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF N7T Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:15:28 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: N7T
Operator(s): AE0EE K0BBC W0ZF
Station: N7T

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: DN75

    6:  432   184
    2:    7     5
  222:
  432:    5     5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  444   194  Total Score = 87,106

Club: Northern Lights Radio Society

Comments:

This was our most productive trip to the Tri-Point Lookout in Montana (also POTA
K-4501 Custer Gallatin National Forest).  We borrowed an amplifier and 5-element
Yagi from Vince K0SIX to help augment our trip to what was the most-wanted grid
for FFMA.

One highlight was working N0UD/R in five grids (three bands in most)---and what
really made that special was doing it with a 5 W FM handheld on our end!  The
tall fire tower with stairs on top of the highest point around certainly
helped.

Thanks for the great propagation and all the contacts.  The only off-times in
the log were when we had visitors (N0UD/R and KG7YZK) or overnight.