[3830] ARRL June VHF W9SZ Single Op Port-Analog QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w9sz.zack@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF W9SZ Single Op Port-Analog QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2023 03:08:54 +0000

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  46     36  Total Score = 2,016

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Gee, Murphy didn't strike me in this contest! Maybe he thought he'd done enough
damage in the Spring Microwave Sprint. All the equipment worked fine, the
antennas worked fine, the weather was great. Just a gentle breeze that wouldn't
knock down any antennas. My equipment for all the bands 902 and up had problems
of one type or another, so I was on 50 through 432 MHz this year. I did a lot
better than I thought I would. There were more people than I expected on CW and
SSB.