[3830] ARRL June VHF KU4WW Single Op-All Modes LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL June VHF KU4WW Single Op-All Modes LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2023 21:12:24 +0000
                    ARRL June VHF Contest - 2023

Call: KU4WW
Operator(s): KU4WW
Station: KU4WW

Class: Single Op-All Modes LP
QTH: EM64as

    6:  34     89
    2:   2      5
  222:   4      4
  432:   2      5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  42    103  Total Score = 4,326

Club: Tishomingo County Amateur Radio Club

Comments:

Didn't get much time to operate, but enjoyed what time I did have. I was glad to
get a couple new grids, especially the one on 222 MHz with AA4ZZ in EM96. New
grid and state for me. I don't have a rotor for the three yagi's (2m, 1.25m and
70cm), but maybe soon. Thanks for all the participants, especially the rovers
who put the time and money (gas) in to do it. Until next time, God Bless es 73