[3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT KF6NCX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2023 22:28:59 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Jun 8

Call: KF6NCX
Operator(s): KF6NCX
Station: KF6NCX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): :45

Total:  22  Mults = 22  Total Score = 484

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

I'd hoped to put in a full hour, but that didn't happen. First, some high-demand
dishwashing kept me out of the shack until 0310. I did S&P until 0340 and
then started running.  At about 0345, I felt a tap on my shoulder.  It was my
wife telling me that Mijo, our big dog, was refusing to come inside and it was
the time when skunks wander about.  So, I took five minutes out to work some
magic with Mijo. Then back to the shack for the home stretch. It was fun despite
the irregularities.  Thanks for the qsos and 73!  Larry