[3830] CWopsT N7WA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N7WA Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 15:04:19 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 7

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  101  Mults = 101  Total Score = 10,201

I really wanted to move up to 15m near the end.
I also wanted my 100 Q's.
Getting 100 Q's won.

Still disappointed in the number of folks who don't hang around for an
acknowledgment/fill. I am not a great typist and sometimes I can't type as fast
as the exchange comes in. Or there is a burst of noise. Or you fade out. Or
someone sends right over the top of you. Or....

Yeah, I know, no one checks the logs. I could just copy call signs and probably
add another 5-10 Q's to my total. Except, I would know it.

If anything has improved though, it's my ability to copy cut numbers...  :>)
Overall, I have been enjoying the early morning wake-up.

cheers