[3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2023 14:15:00 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 1300Z Jun 7

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA/USA
Operating Time (hrs): 0:49

Total:  77  Mults = 77  Total Score = 5,929

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Plan for today was to start on 15 and work some DX, go to 20 for a rate run, and
return to 15 for the last 15 minutes or so.  Set up the zepp and antenna tuner
for 15M and it worked fine. But the computer had other ideas.  It refused to
open N1MM and told me repeatedly that I couldn't open two copies of N1MM, but
none was ever brought up on the screen.  After trying everything else I could
think of, I turned off and rebooted the computer, which listening to PA3AAV very
loud working a few other Europeans.  Finally got it to work about 1311Z and
decided to stay on 15M for the entire session.  Worked lots of Europeans.  One
time,, thought I heard AH6KO calling,but didn't hear an answer from Stan.
Eventually the band opened for most of the USA except the far West and also to
VE3.  Was able to work as close as VA (K9VEG/CWA) and LA (NA5G).  Thanks for all
QSOS.  73, JOhn, K4BAI.