[3830] KyQP N8II SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N8II@aol.com
Subject: [3830] KyQP N8II SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 23:56:47 +0000
                    Kentucky QSO Party - 2023

Call: N8II
Operator(s): N8II
Station: N8II

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): ~7

  160:
   80:    7      0
   40:   31     25
   20:   22      9
   15:    1      0
----------------------------
Total:   61     34      0  Mults = 51  Total Score = 16,612

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Score includes 700 bonus points with K4KCG: 3 CW encounters = 6 QSO's + 40M
phone.

There was just enough activity to keep plugging along. The mobile QSO count was
disappointing: KM4FO 9 (good), KM4CH 3, N4TY 0. For a long time there were no
spots of KM4CH on 40, only one QSO after 3rd hour for me. From 1826Z until 2303Z
I made no new QSO's on 20M, the band was pretty well closed except for a few
weak stations I had already worked. By 23Z by far most of the activity was down
on 40M. But 20 remained open from central KY westward until the end working
KM4RO at 0050Z. What saved my mult total was calls and QSO's from rare counties
on 40 SSB, many thanks! A few counties I worked may have been a first ever for
me. 75/80M was noisy, but of course many more Q's could have been made there
with more KY activity. I called 2 rounds of CQ's on 75M and also some on 80 CW.

Thanks for all of the QSO's.

73, Jeff