[3830] KRC SST W7BRS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jdw@w7brs.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST W7BRS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 01:09:05 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Jun 5

Call: W7BRS
Operator(s): W7BRS
Station: W7BRS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA

   20:  40     16
Total:  40     16  Total Score = 640

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

The conditions were good and it was fun.  I decided to just focus on Run for the
first half or 2/3 of the whole hour.  Slow at first, no takers.

I struggled but it was worth it.  Good patience on the part of the other
operators (thanks!)  and I got every call finally logged despite asks for
resend.  Where there was activity, it flowed nicely.  I was not too disappointed
by low score.  it was was.

Spot network didn't show much on 15m else I would have jumped to another band.
The new antenna seems to make slight difference.  Anyway, thanks for the QSO.

K3,  90W into Sky Loop (500' of wire, 120' high, fed window line)