[3830] ARRL Dig W1UE(@W1KM) SO2R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, egan.dennis88@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig W1UE(@W1KM) SO2R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:54:28 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: SO2R-8 LP
QTH: FN41
Operating Time (hrs): 7:57
OpMode: SO2R
Remote Operation

  160:    0
   80:    0
   40:    0
   10:    9
    6:    0
------------
Total:  451  Total Score = 4,857

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Granddaughter had a gymnastics show Saturday, tying me up most of the day, so
rather than try to shoehorn in activity I decided to do the 8 hour category.  I
chose roughly 7am-3pm Sunday for my 8 hours.  Breakdown was 77 FT8, 374 FT4.
Never could get anything going on 10m, never heard anyone on 40m during my stint
here.  FT8 was only operated when I ran out of ops to work on FT4.

Nice, relaxing contest.  Congrats to WV4P and KI6DY for their nice efforts.  The
log checkers will have the final word in this category!

Dennis W1UE