[3830] ARRL Dig K7DR SO1R-24 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7dr@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig K7DR SO1R-24 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:39:48 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: K7DR
Operator(s): K7DR
Station: K7DR

Class: SO1R-24 LP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 8:42

Total:  195  Total Score = 1,304

Yaesu FTdx3000 80w 40M EFHW Inv Vee at 35 feet
WSJT-X 2.6.1
N3FJP ARRL International Digital Contest Log 1.02

First N3FJP Log and WSJT-X worked flawlessly together. I could have N3FJP
minimized in background and just use WSJT-X that was 2 way communicating with
N3FJP. I used N1MM+ last year and it was a pain with all the windows open and
having to open/close them in proper sequence.

Condx not stellar but decent, nothing much on 10 or 6. BY and YB were coming in
on 15 about 1pm EDT Sunday, hours before their sunrise, not sure of the path.

After operating in this contest twice now, it seems there are many
interpretations of a completed QSO. Some would send 73, some not, some would
immediately call CQ or the next station immediately after my RR73 with no
confirmation. At the start I was only going to log those that sent 73, but I
soon realized I would have a pretty thin log if I did. I made the best of it and
made educated assumptions the QSO was completed.

73
Dave - K7DR EN82ln

Next week ARRL VHF