[3830] ARRL Dig KA1ZE SO1R-8 Enclosed QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, stanka1ze@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig KA1ZE SO1R-8 Enclosed QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2023 00:19:10 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: KA1ZE
Operator(s): KA1ZE
Station: KA1ZE

Class: SO1R-8 QRP
Class Overlay: Enclosed
QTH: EL87
Operating Time (hrs): 7:37

Total:  100  Total Score = 951

What FUN! Many thanks to those that dreamed up this test. This is my first HF
contest in 43years. I now live in an HOA that restricts any antenna outside of
the villa. The antenna used was a Shark Hamstick dipole 14 feet long. I mounted
it as high as I could in the 1 story villa. As long as the antenna is as small
as it is I decided to use my 5-watt Hermes-Lite2 transceiver.

It sure is good to be able to get back on HF!

hmmmm, I wonder how a 40 meter Hamstick will work?

73, Stan, KA1ZE