[3830] ARRL Dig W2GG SO1R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w2gg@me.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig W2GG SO1R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 21:53:14 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: W2GG
Operator(s): W2GG
Station: W2GG

Class: SO1R-8 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  52  Total Score = 314

Limited effort due to N1MM/WSJT-X issues.  Thought I had everything working the
night before.  Not sure what happened, but no transmit audio from WSJT-X when
launched from N1MM.  WSJT-X works fine solo.  Switched radios, but same issue,
then switched computers and same issue (no transmit audio).  Eventually found a
Mac and got WSJT-X working on it.  The days of dupe checking in my head are long
behind me, so mostly running FT4 and relying on others to dupe check.  Hopefully
better luck next time.  73, Bob Dannals - W2GG