[3830] PVRC K4BAI HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4bai@ku8e.com
Subject: [3830] PVRC K4BAI HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 20:20:08 +0000
                    PVRC Reunion On-the-Air - 2023

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:03

  160:
   80:    8     0
   40:   28     0
   20:    7     0
--------------------
Total:   43     0  Total Score = 43

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Pretty good conditions on 20, 40, and 80.  Some PVRC members seemed to be
reluctant to work non-members.  And some seemed to only S&P.  Any PVRC
member should be happy to call CQ and "Run."  Was QRV both nights for
most of the 4-hour period, but activity disappeared before the end both nights,
particulalry on the second night.  Listened but hear no activity on SSB except
W7YS on 20M.  Someone asked him to QSY due to QRM and I couldn't find him again.
 Very nice to work Chas, W6UM, our WRTC referee from 1976 in San Francisco.
Also many old friends including W4YE, K7SV, and W4EE.  And N4CWZ with whom I
operated CQ WPX CW last weekend from VP5M.  Thanks for all QSOs.  Sorry I never
spent more than 30 days straight in PVRC territory, so I didn't have the
opportunity to join.  Did spend 30 days in JAGC School on the UVA law school
campus in Charlottesville in 1967.  While there visited W4YE (then W4YZC) and he
took me to visit W4NO.  Nice to hear Vic Clark's W4KFC call again.  Have enjoyed
meeting with PVRC members including N3JT when was in DC on business.  Also long
time personal friends with K4FJ and K3KG (now SK).  73, John, K4BAI.