[3830] ARRL Dig K6LL SO1R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig K6LL SO1R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 19:53:25 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: K6LL
Operator(s): K6LL
Station: K6LL

Class: SO1R-8 LP
QTH: AZ DM22

Total:  307  Total Score = 6,776

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

I operated from 10 pm local time to 6 am, trying to maximize points by working
mostly DX in Asia.  Conditions were excellent, and there was no local QRN.  15
was open to Europe and Asia until midnight, and then 20 was still going strong
to Asia at 6 am, so I never even got to 40 Meters. I really enjoyed the contest,
other than the disruption to my sleep schedule.  I beat my last year's winning
score by 20%, so I'm pretty happy about that. Here is a breakdown of QSO's by
country:

Country QSOs
3W      1
9M2     1