[3830] ARRL Dig N9TF SO1R-8 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n9tf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Dig N9TF SO1R-8 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2023 15:36:49 +0000
                    ARRL Digital Contest - 2023

Call: N9TF
Operator(s): N9TF
Station: N9TF

Class: SO1R-8 LP
QTH: Clarksville TN

   80:    2
   40:    9
   10:    1
Total:  194  Total Score = 2,161

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Saturday only, off and on, mostly after sunset.

Observations: Crowded recommended contest sub bands, very few ops spread out
beyond one 3KHZ slot, fighting for slot to call CQ.
Many ops would call me on my CQ freq and then proceeded to work others on my CQ
freq! Highly recommended operating etiquette (I thought) is to work stations
split!
Handful of stations answered my Contest CQ with signal report, not their grid
square...call went ignored.

Glad I only opted for the 8 hour session.

73 Gene N9TF
100 watts to 6BTV